- Zilliqa will be launching a soccer NFT Assortment on June 6th
- It will include things like 10 global football stars such as Diego Costa and James Rodríguez
- The soccer NFT collection will be in partnership with Polaris Athletics
- Potential buyers of the NFTs will also have a likelihood at profitable signed merchandise by every player
Zilliqa (ZIL) has partnered with the foremost athlete industrial legal rights illustration business of Polaris Sports to mint, release and offer NFTs of the adhering to 10 world-wide soccer stars.
- Diego Costa – former Chelsea and Atlético Madrid striker
- James Rodríguez – Everton F.C and Colombia nationwide team midfielder
- Pepe – Porto group captain and Portugal national workforce centre-back
- Keylor Navas – Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper
- Radamel “El Tigre” Falcao – Galatasaray ahead and Colombia national workforce captain
- Diogo Jota – Liverpool F.C. and Portugal national workforce forward
- João Félix – Atlético Madrid and Portugal countrywide group ahead
- Raúl Jiménez – Wolverhampton Wanderers and Mexico nationwide crew forward
- Renato Sanches – Lille and Portugal countrywide group midfielder
- Rúben Dias – Manchester Town F.C. and Portugal nationwide team heart-back again
In addition to NFTs of the 10 players, Zilliqa and Polaris Sporting activities will present a SUPERPACK which will be a one collectible that includes all the 10 soccer stars. The superpack will also contain electronic card NFTs specifically autographed by the 10 players.
A Breakdown of Just about every Player’s Zilliqa NFT Selection
Just about every player’s NFT will be available as particular person Football star packs out there in the a few hues of gold, copper and metal. Each individual colour variation will have 111 these packs with a whole of 333 NFT packs for each individual participant.
Each of the NFT packs will be marketed for $3,500. Within the 333 NFT packs of each and every participant, 5 customers will probably receive a signed jersey from the respective individual player. Moreover, just one purchaser will have a probability of probably profitable signed boots or gloves of the respective participant on which the NFT is based mostly.
The SUPERPACK will be bought for $20,000 and confined to 999 copies in the 3 aforementioned colours equally distributed. 3 buyers of the superpack will have a prospect at almost assembly 3 players and 5 purchasers will probably acquire signed jerseys from all 10 gamers featured in the NFT collection.