Here at Mario’s Lost Coins, we expect and demand the highest ethical standards from our personnel. These standards allow us to provide complete transparency to our followers and readers and hold ourselves accountable. In our business consulting and analysis, in particular, we strive to ensure that our customers’ information and analyzes are correct. With this in mind, Mario’s Lost Coins has developed the following ethics and disclosure guidelines to help our company and our personnel communicate with our followers.
- Mario’s Lost Coins communicates regularly in writing about promotions in our free and paid content. We also provide business referrals through our various premium services. While Mario employees may hold positions and/or exchange the cryptocurrencies/tokens identified in the information we provide, we strictly prohibit any employee from engaging in cryptocurrencies/tokens transactions that directly or indirectly compete with the interests of our subscribers, insofar as those interests are known to Mario’s Lost Coins. In addition, Mario’s Lost Coins does not receive any compensation for publishing information about the companies described in our analysis.
- Mario’s Lost Coins is not a registered investment advisor. Instead, we relied on the “exclusion of publishers” from the definition of investment advisor under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and applicable state securities laws. Therefore, our company does not and cannot offer or offer personalized investment advice. Instead, we publish general information about cryptocurrencies/tokens that our readers may be interested in. The information we provide through our communications or website is not intended and should not be construed as providing personalized investment advice.
- A subscriber or potential subscriber should not interpret the information contained on our website or provided through any other communication as an attempt by Mario’s Lost Coins to make or attempt to carry out any transaction in any security. Investing in cryptocurrencies/tokens, particularly in relation to options and futures, are speculative and, of course, involves considerable risks. The information that Mario’s Lost Coins provide on or obtained from our website should not be viewed as a substitute for the advice of an independent investment professional. We encourage you to seek personal advice and independent research from your professional investment advisor before responding to any information received from Mario’s Lost Coins or www.mariolostcoins.com. Only you can determine the suitability of an investment transaction and/or the risk that is right for you.
- Mario’s Lost Coins is not affiliated with any brokerage firm and does not endorse or recommend the use of any particular brokerage firm. Mario’s Lost Coins is and will under no circumstances be responsible for transactions made by a broker on his behalf. Transactions carried out by any brokerage platform or by you or your designated broker is solely your responsibility.
- Most of the information on www.mariolostcoins.com or our communications comes directly from data published by the companies we report and/or from other sources we believe are reliable. However, Mario’s Lost Coins cannot guarantee third-party assurances. In particular, Mario’s cannot independently check every third-party representation contained in your communications. Therefore, Mario’s Lost Coin cannot assure you that all of the information in its reports is correct or complete. Reported messages can contain discussions or provide access to specific positions and recommendations on a specific date. Due to various factors including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such discussions and positions/recommendations may not reflect further discussions and positions/recommendations that are current at the time they are reviewed. Therefore, Mario’s Lost Coins in no way guarantees the success or support of any action that you take based on the information that we provide to you or that comes from our website.
- All submissions from external contributors on www.mariolostcoins.com are the responsibility of their respective authors, creators, and/or owners. Mario’s Lost Coins is not responsible for such submissions, and the views and opinions of external contributors do not necessarily reflect those of Mario’s. In addition, Mario’s Lost Coins does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of the submissions. While we make every effort to check the format of the contributors’ contributions before they are posted on our website, we do not review or edit these contributions for content. We make no representations or warranties regarding any Submission. Finally, the fact that Mario’s Lost Coins published outside contributions doesn’t matter. It should not be construed as endorsing, authorizing, sponsoring, or belonging to the author, creator, and/or owner of the entries. We expressly disclaim any responsibility and/or liability for any information or content contained in these submissions.
- The marketing/advertising partners listed on the Mario’s Lost Coins website may offer individual investment advice and products. These companies can recommend, buy, or hold the securities featured in Mario’s Lost Coins posts. However, Mario’s editorial team is not aware of the specific holdings and/or investment recommendations. The affiliated companies are also not aware of any editorial content that Mario’s Lost Coins would like to publish before publication. Our affiliates may also have their own disclosure policies that should be consulted for more information.
- “Front Running” includes the practice of buying or selling cryptocurrencies/tokens based on investment reports that have not yet been published. Mario’s Lost Coins personnel prohibit front-running with knowledge of an unpublished article or commercial warning. Under no circumstances may any employee participate in any cryptocurrencies/tokens deal that directly or indirectly competes with our subscribers’ interests.
- Mario’s Lost Coins personnel are prohibited from accepting anything of value in exchange for placing promotional links, etc., on a report without disclosing a clear relationship between the personnel and the promoted party. In certain cases, Mario’s Lost Coins will be paid to link to sponsor websites, but these relationships will be clearly disclosed in these circumstances.
Mario’s Lost Coins team has developed our ethics policy and internal trading guidelines to clarify and make our business, our followers, and our personnel transparent. As always, remember to consider any investment analysis received from Mario’s, whether derived from Mario’s Lost Coins or elsewhere, not as an explicit recommendation but as an idea for further consideration and/or review with your investment advisor. Even the strictest disclosure policies in the world cannot excuse people from taking responsibility for their own decisions. Due diligence, critical thinking, diversification of information resources, and discussion with your investment advisor are critical to your financial success.
Last Updated: May 20, 2021